Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the insurance sector.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for oversight and management of all cases as they progress through various stages of the second medical opinion process.
- Coordinates the request of medical records and other medical information.
- Provides clear, concise communication on case progress to members and internal staff with a focus on providing the highest level of customer service; escalates concerns to manager immediately
- Supports the other service lines by contacting physicians secretaries on behalf of members and coordinating delivery of results
- Accountable for meeting aggressive service standards for speed of case progression, overall quality, and member satisfaction, which are measured via individual and team objectives
- Ensures compliance with Data Protection/Quality rules and regulations at all times
- Other duties, as directed
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Native Danish
- English or Spanish
- Availability to live/work in Madrid
- Previous experience in related fields is desirable
Great career opportunity.