¡Una oportunidad de trabajo excelente! de nuestro socio Miinto:
Digital Marketing Manager (Full Time) Madrid, Spain
Miinto, an international online fashion retailer, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join its team based in Madrid, Spain.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing Miinto’s entire digital marketing activity across the Spanish market (Miinto.es). You will be based in Madrid, Spain – and have an important position with a great opportunity for a new and exciting brand in the Spanish market.
In this pivotal role you will be reporting directly to the Global Head of Digital Marketing. You will be supported by local resource in the form of marketing interns, and a further increase in headcount forecasted in-line with the continued growth of Miinto.es. Your primary tasks will be to ensure the growth, development and day-to-day coordinating of Miinto.es’s digital marketing activity.
You will be expected to operate within the budgets provided for the local market, plan and co-ordinate all digital marketing activity, identify key growth opportunities, and deliver continuous growth in orders generated through all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in an array of digital marketing channels, primarily Search Engine Marketing (SEM), working with PPC solutions such as banner/display advertising, retargeting and mobile advertising on various platforms. However, experience in managing digital budgets and campaigns will also be required, and a strong familiarity with other digital marketing discplines (SEO, Social Media, conversion rate optimisation) will be considered a bonus.
You will be a driven self-starter with the experience to work hands-on with PPC Management (across a variety of channels), leading the Miinto.es team from a digital marketing perspective and delivering continuous growth.
• You can demonstrate successful results from previous experience in planning, implementing, and managing digital marketing budgets and activities
• You must have a minimum of 3 years experience working within digital marketing management
• You have a solid experience working with paid search and/or display advertising – in particular Google AdWords, and preferably experience with datafeed marketing
• You must show competence in interpreting data with a keen analytical eye-for-detail
• You must be a super user of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel, competence with other software will be considered as a bonus
• You must be a strong communicator and able to work across an organisation that operates at an international level
• You must thrive in a young and highly dynamic environment where the emphasis is on independence, accountability, and results
• Previous experience in eCommerce (specifically with a retail focus) is desirable
• You must both speak and write English fluently
You will be responsible for:
• Managing local digital marketing budgets, attributing costs to effective digital marketing channels
• All SEM and PPC activities for Miinto.es, hereunder ensuring sustained growth and optimisation of campaigns within paid search marketing channels
• Ensuring that all digital campaigns are aligned with other marketing activities, following seasonality and market trends in co-operation with the local marketing team
and implementing new digital advertising opportunities
• Analysis and reporting of data (mainly from Google Analytics) to the Global Head of Digital Marketing and local MD
• Assisting in various tasks and general support to Global Head of Digital Marketing/local MD
We offer you:
• An exciting position in an international company
• A good fixed salary and potential bonus
• A dynamic and young environment
• Great opportunities for personal and professional development
• Miinto is a company developing rapidly with a strong financial foundation
Más información en: http://www.miinto.com/jobs/digital-marketing-manager-full-time-madrid-spain/