CABIN CREW WITH SCANDINAVIANS LANGUAGES
Key skills for Air Cabin Crew
- Approved Cabin Crew attestation.
- CA Medical Certifícate
- Able to operate in European Destinations.
- Hold a valid passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- At least 18 years old.
- Graduated from High School or similar field.
- No visible tattoos/piercing whilst wearing Cabin Crew uniform.
- Be able to swim.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken Scandinavian languages. High level of English. Additional language skills will be an added advantage.
- Flexibility and able to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV with passport size photograph
- Full sized photograph
- Certificates/License copies and supporting documents
- National ID card copy
- References from previous employers if available.
- Copenhagen International Airport